Rail access to Northern Canada and the Trans-Canada highway will reduce your transportation costs. Moreover, our propane reserves located in Sarnia, Edmonton and the United States ensures you a greater security of supply.
Services available at the terminal
- Fully-automated site
- Access available on a 24/7 basis
- Storage capacity of over 40 propane rail cars
- Unloading tower to accomodate 6 rail cars at a time
- 3 30,000 USWG storage tanks
- 3 loading blocks
- 2 certified mass meters
- 1 turbine with a 60,000-litre filling capacity within 20 minutes
- 1 4" pump
- 1 3" pump
- 2 Corken compressors
- Certified service with 93’ truck balance
- Frequency of CN service: 5 days/week
Also available are 2 4-axle propane tank cars and 1 2-axle propane tank car from the AFLD Transport transporter.